Brief History

  • 2010

    New Factory in facilities owned, equipped with the most modern machinery which gives the opportunity to increase the volume of production, to improve the quality and reduce delivery time of orders
  • 2000

    Factory transferred in Agios Ioannis Rentis
  • 1995

    Maria takes over the address of the company
  • 1955

    First exports arrive to Egypt
  • 1950

    Emmanuel Tsichlakis begins to manufacture handmade stereotyped shoes